Modern Warfare 2

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Modern Warfare 2

Post by Defective Flamesuit on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:10 am
([msg=46083]see Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

Anyone here play Modern Warfare 2?

I figured there'd already be a topic for MW2 on here given its immense popularity worldwide, but no! It really is a fun fps for those who haven't played it, and I recommend you all give it a shot if you haven't. (See what I did there?) Or you might just want to wait it out for Black Ops to come out, the sequel made by Treyarch.

If you do play, discuss! Favorite game mode? Gun? I personally only play demolition, but search and destroy is also fun. As for guns, I rock the ump and the tar-21 mostly. Also, I play on ps3, so if there are any other ps3 MW2ers out there give me a shout and we'll party up some time.
sandbox wrote:Using RetardFish, I have determined it is retardese for "thanks". It translates literally to "I enjoy phalluses in naughty areas".
Defective Flamesuit
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post by msbachman on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:26 am
([msg=46087]see Re: Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

Here are some guns I like:

ak-47 (extended mags)
famas (red dot or acog)
ebr 21 (silenced, for hardcore maps)
rpd (grip and FMJ)

One of my faves is the RPD. You can shoot through walls with that sum bitch and many times you can get two-shot kills.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tgoe on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:21 am
([msg=46088]see Re: Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

Games like this really chap my ass... Most everything is hitscan and game sound is just noise. You get kick/banned just because you can hip-fire head-shot. Come play warsow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtJKrIngTIs
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Monica on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 am
([msg=46092]see Re: Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

I used to play COD:MW2 on PC, but I got tired of skull-fucking kids. My favorite mode in ANY game is Search & Destroy because I currently play in a league and utilize strategies; teamwork definitely makes the mode more competitive and interesting. Due to being in a league targeting people interested in legitimate gaming, there are restricted weapons and gear. Primary gun I use is the AK-47 for its damage and accuracy. When I feel like I need to spray, I use the UMP45.

I currently play Combat Arms, A.V.A and now Counter-Strike:Source, which are all FPS games. If you play any of these games, hit me up so I can ejaculate while t-bagging you.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mRmasteRful on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 am
([msg=46098]see Re: Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

My cousin in Canada plays. He's really good to. I tried it for a while on his ps3 and I failed, failed hard. So im sticking to my rpg's...like DotA.
mRmasteRful
Poster
Poster

Post by Defective Flamesuit on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:10 pm
([msg=46108]see Re: Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

Monica wrote:I used to play COD:MW2 on PC, but I got tired of skull-fucking kids. My favorite mode in ANY game is Search & Destroy because I currently play in a league and utilize strategies; teamwork definitely makes the mode more competitive and interesting. Due to being in a league targeting people interested in legitimate gaming, there are restricted weapons and gear. Primary gun I use is the AK-47 for its damage and accuracy. When I feel like I need to spray, I use the UMP45.

I currently play Combat Arms, A.V.A and now Counter-Strike:Source, which are all FPS games. If you play any of these games, hit me up so I can ejaculate while t-bagging you.

Nice, another competitive gamer. You play MLG or Gamebattles? And the teamwork thing is, for me, what makes the game the most fun (I almost always play with a party of at least 4), and whenever we play randoms its just rape. Interesting that you use the AK as a competitive gamer though, the slightly reduced rof makes it statistically worse than the M16 / Famas / M4A1. Can't argue with you about the ump though, love that gun.

I assume your a PC gamer and don't use consoles?
sandbox wrote:Using RetardFish, I have determined it is retardese for "thanks". It translates literally to "I enjoy phalluses in naughty areas".
Defective Flamesuit
New User
New User

Post by Monica on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:52 pm
([msg=46114]see Re: Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

I used to play on console, but I don't prefer to play on it. I'm more of a PC gamer due to more advantages.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Desoxena on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:28 pm
([msg=47604]see Re: Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

hmmmm. favorite guns are ebr21 silenced, Desert Eagle, UMP 45., AK-47, Vector, and thumper. favorite gamemode is HC headquarters, ricochet. fav maps are quarry, favela, and Rust.
Desoxena
New User
New User

Post by insomaniacal on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 pm
([msg=47605]see Re: Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

I played this game online after playing multiplaer with a few friends. It's ok, but I can't justify buying a better system or a console in order to play it.
It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes
insomaniacal.blog.com
insomaniacal
Addict
Addict

Post by newbiehackerr on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 pm
([msg=47640]see Re: Modern Warfare 2[/msg])

Anyone on xbox360, hit me up, gt: xXdukiiURfaceXx
newbiehackerr
New User
New User

Next

Return to Gaming