Heroes of Newerth

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Heroes of Newerth

Post by george7194 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:16 am
([msg=46007]see Heroes of Newerth[/msg])

HoN is the modern DoTa. It's a great game, great engine and serious community.

[url]heroesofnewerth.com[/url]
george7194
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Heroes of Newerth

Post by Monica on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:11 am
([msg=46020]see Re: Heroes of Newerth[/msg])

Because you enjoy the game, why don't you just give an introduction about it? Convince us why we should play the game.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mRmasteRful on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:49 am
([msg=46028]see Re: Heroes of Newerth[/msg])

Do no such thing. DotA is the modern DotA. I wouldnt mind playing HoN more but the simplicity in this case is really best. My puny processor gets a headache when 10 people are spamming spells in one area :x . I quicker see people leave DotA for League of Legends.
mRmasteRful
Poster
Poster

Post by PinkFloyd22 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 am
([msg=46031]see Re: Heroes of Newerth[/msg])

mRmasteRful wrote:Do no such thing. DotA is the modern DotA. I wouldnt mind playing HoN more but the simplicity in this case is really best. My puny processor gets a headache when 10 people are spamming spells in one area :x . I quicker see people leave DotA for League of Legends.

Well actually Dota is getting less and less played in my opinion.On the Battle net there are now so much less games than 1-2 years ago,ofcourse you got Garena but honestly its full of noobs(who don't know how to play or noobs who cheat) and there is a small amount of players that are pro.About LoL it seems interesting to me aldo I did only watch 1 game,but I heard from other ppl they like it but it just doesn't make it for them.On the other hand I heard almost all positive comments about HoN,to add I also played around 40 games or so and I find it very good in my opinion better than Dota.So you should try it!
^_^
PinkFloyd22
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by kujinR on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:19 am
([msg=46033]see Re: Heroes of Newerth[/msg])

I find HoN to be OK. LOL on the other hand is actually better, heroes are much more interesting. but like mRm here said, DoTA is still the best. Yeah, sure it's not as popular anymore online but it's still a big hit here in the Philippines. Gaming cafes never run out of players.

Don't really know what my point is but hey, we're just talking right?
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
"red = changed"
kujinR
Poster
Poster

Post by mRmasteRful on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:24 am
([msg=46040]see Re: Heroes of Newerth[/msg])

yes we are. My point though was DotA > HoN/LOL.
HoN is DotA but shinier. They took an existing game and ramped up the graphics. They're out of BETA testing now and all they could is add more DotA characters to the mix. Like im not gonna see gladiator is Kunkka and Dr.Volt is Storm Spirit.? Its not a bad game cause its based off an already existing good game but I cant play it on my lower end systems and it kills too much cpu power. yes Garena is full of noobs but come to the trinigamers room, all leavers gets banned though. Everybody knows each other so the games are always fun.
mRmasteRful
Poster
Poster

Return to Gaming