What games do you play

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Re: What games do you play

Post by Chazaq on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 pm
([msg=44097]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

I played DDO for a little while...pretty good game. I was listening to some of the talks from the HOPE conference this year and they actually mentioned it talking about privacy in games. The guy didn't like the TOS from Turbine at all. There were some other issues with it but I can't remember what it was right offhand. I haven't played Guild Wars in a while though...seemed the community was about dead there. And after playing since Prophecies launched...having some kid with some build he found on a site somewhere calling me "Noob" got really old. I did like the PvP in it though...something about knowing that the person you just beat the heck out off has someone on the other side of the screen is great fun.
Chazaq
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by demera265 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 pm
([msg=44296]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

I play demon souls. it's brilliant! so addictive! any demon soul players?
demera265
New User
New User

Post by confidix on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:02 pm
([msg=45900]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

Hi guys 1st of all new here :)

The games i'm currently playing are world of warcraft and americas army 3 and borthers in arms hells highway.

New to shooters and completed cod 4 played a little online but thought it was missing something ( too much random run shoot no tactics really) thats why i opted for aa3. and wanted something for single player and found hells highway in my collection.

Wow I play on and off im so not die hard on it and have loads of chars on diff realms.
confidix
New User
New User

Post by Monica on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 pm
([msg=45934]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

I beat my meat while playing FPS games: 1 left hand on my penis, and 1 right hand skull raping a 12 year old kid. I play the following:

- Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)
- Combat Arms
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Call of Duty: MW2
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tgoe on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am
([msg=45948]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

I competed in semi-pro quake in a past life. If you look hard enough, I'm still around 1.16n and qlive and also warsow. I don't play much though.
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jayrod50 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 am
([msg=48065]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

I play an Online game called Godswar Online I gotta say its the best online game I have played and I have played runescape conquer world of warcraft and I still havent found a better game in my oppinion the pvp is pretty awesome and theres an Automatic atk mode which I like because I can put my char in afk and exp farm all night while I sleep or whenever I go out do things but its slowly becoming a game that if you don't spend money on it you wont be good unless you play for a long time haha like a year But I spent 8k usd on my char in that game and I really don't feel like spending more so I made an acc to find some1 who might be able to hack it lol But other then that game I play COD MW2 on xbox 360 =p
Jayrod50
New User
New User

Post by tremor77 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:36 pm
([msg=48078]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

tgoe wrote:I competed in semi-pro quake in a past life. If you look hard enough, I'm still around 1.16n and qlive and also warsow. I don't play much though.

did you go by Tgoe or another name? If you played lots of Quake at pro levels you almost have to know me: tREMor (I co-wrote a shitload of multiplayer mods including umm.. tremorquake and brutal battle mods) not to mention I hosted half a dozen servers from like '97-'02.

Other names I went by: TheyKilledKenny, IAmGod, KGBSmokes - and I was in QW, CIA and KGB clans.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tgoe on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm
([msg=48113]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

Thyme? You've done some great work over the years :) I got my start in q2 and quickly moved to q3, though. I was never that good but once got close enough to stermy to tousle his hair, lol. btw, I've seen the AR tag on some noghost servers here and there... do you guys have a squad that old?
Trying to make mods is what got me into programming.
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MacWright on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:10 am
([msg=48731]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

Dota! and i cant wait for valve's dota 2 ;)
MacWright
New User
New User

Post by darkcrypt on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm
([msg=48818]see Re: What games do you play[/msg])

hm my favorite game is... :lol: well my own game that i made myself... getting a little bored over time :D
darkcrypt
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming