Halo 3 - The Dark Side

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Halo 3 - The Dark Side

Post by Halo3Hacker on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 pm
([msg=25878]see Halo 3 - The Dark Side[/msg])

Over the last few weeks I've been looking in Xbox Live Halo 3 Bridging, Lagswitches, Standbying, and Boosting and understood how all of those work. But then there is Account Hacking which people claim they know how to do, and people say they get hacked all the time without giving out any information, except being in the game lobby with them.

They must be using their IP's to get their Email and Password on Xbox Live?

I'm still searching around the internet for this information on how to do this, but no avail.

If you have any information on how to do this please post :)
Halo3Hacker
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Halo 3 - The Dark Side

Post by Tentra on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:57 pm
([msg=26164]see Re: Halo 3 - The Dark Side[/msg])

Yea, I used to believe account hacking was complete bullshit, and was just idiots getting phished. But then about a month ago I was at my friends house while his younger brother was playing halo online, and he pissed some guy off and the guy said he was going to hack his account. I assured him that that was impossible unless he knew his e-mail. But the next time he tried to sign into xbox live it said the password was incorrect. I'm completely baffled how he did this.

About a week later I told him to message the guy saying he would report him to Microsoft if he didn't give him his account back. He did, but the guy gave him a different account with a 50 in Team Doubles.
Tentra
Poster
Poster

Post by lasblade on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 am
([msg=26166]see Re: Halo 3 - The Dark Side[/msg])

I play halo 3 and it is easy to hack an email address if you know how your gamer tag has all your info in it it like writing down all your deep dark secrets in a book and leaving it out in the open any one can read it. The part about the rank 50 in team doubles is just another hack halo 3 uses an algorithm to widen your uncertainty factor allow the person did was change the odds i their favor
lasblade
New User
New User

Post by Tentra on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 am
([msg=26167]see Re: Halo 3 - The Dark Side[/msg])

lasblade wrote:I play halo 3 and it is easy to hack an email address if you know how your gamer tag has all your info in it it like writing down all your deep dark secrets in a book and leaving it out in the open any one can read it. The part about the rank 50 in team doubles is just another hack halo 3 uses an algorithm to widen your uncertainty factor allow the person did was change the odds i their favor

Yea I'm aware of all that, but would you care to explain how to view the e-mail that is attached to ones gamertag?

The part with the 50 in doubles was just an account the guy gave my friends brother so he wouldn't report him.
Tentra
Poster
Poster

Post by godofcereal on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:13 am
([msg=26171]see Re: Halo 3 - The Dark Side[/msg])

Theres no point threatning to report him, you do report him, microsoft will get the account back for you within 2 weeks.

Im trying to think of a way of him hacking your bros' account and I can only think of guessing his password.

This is karma when you talk crap online.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Return to Gaming