JavaScript Games

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

JavaScript Games

Post by ClayWright on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:25 pm
([msg=76253]see JavaScript Games[/msg])

Hey i was wondering if anyone teach me anything about java games like Runescape
id like to learn things like writing codes for bots
also how to get others password, no I'm not going to just go around willy nilly and steal accounts i just want to recover a few for friends and myself because the new recovery system is dirt tbh..
ClayWright
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: JavaScript Games

Post by fashizzlepop on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:25 pm
([msg=76257]see Re: JavaScript Games[/msg])

First, Java is NOT the same as JavaScript. They are very different from each other.

Also I'm not sure what you mean by bots or recovering passwords. What is your goal?
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by ClayWright on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:28 pm
([msg=76285]see Re: JavaScript Games[/msg])

I want to be able to take passwords from accounts, because mine have been taken and there's no change for a legitimate recovery.
I want to learn how to write code for a program that will do skilling for me.
ClayWright
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:34 pm
([msg=76286]see Re: JavaScript Games[/msg])

ClayWright wrote:I want to be able to take passwords from accounts, because mine have been taken and there's no change for a legitimate recovery.

In order to take steal passwords, you're going to need to find an exploit in either the server, or in the game/website itself. If you know nothing about it, I'd suggest doing our missions on the main site first.

If you want to write a program that will do skilling for you, you'll need to learn how to make a bot. Bots are usually written in some local language such as Java, Python, C/C++, D, or something else. If you know nothing about that, I'd suggest you start programming.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by MadnessAndMayhem on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:14 am
([msg=78404]see Re: JavaScript Games[/msg])

ClayWright wrote:I want to be able to take passwords from accounts, because mine have been taken and there's no change for a legitimate recovery.

Since you mention that you want to learn how to program I would also suggest you start with Python. It's always more entertaining to find the exploits yourself and write up a program specifically for it than to just ask others for their toys.

I don't condone you doing anything illegal though, inexperienced people leave many fingerprints. ;)
MadnessAndMayhem
New User
New User

Return to Gaming