Apology not forthcoming?

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by dak914 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:42 pm
([msg=56227]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

mShred wrote:
Joakimba wrote:LOL You must be one of those people will all this 'knowledge' (more sarcasm) huh? Well show me than and quit talking shit. Show me how to hack....start with me. Hack me you stupid mother fucker.

You need to look up hacking and cracking. Having the skill of cracking is better than sitting on a pretend hacking forum flapping my gums about how good I wish I was (your existence btw). You haven't shown me shit except that you can run your big ass mouth. You must fall into the 20% that can't do anything....right? :twisted:

I think it's funny how you're oh so godly at cracking, and well, i don't see my account getting cracked.. Actually the only accounts that i see getting cracked are those of the people who don't know how to use a good password. Everyone has the skill to crack. Being a skiddie-- er 'cracker' is about as good as shoving a pencil into your broken stereo and trying to fix it. My dick. Your face.

You know whats funny is how you sit all day long on a pretend hacking board spewing bullshit for the noobs when in actuality you don't know how to hack shit. Do you have any concept of how many words are possible for the....never mind you're too fucking stupid to even explain this technique to.

You are full of analogies aren't you? Here's an analogy for you....say I fucked your wife....does it really matter how I fucked her? Or just the fact that I fucked her? See cracking is kind of like that....that is a useful analogy. Cracking is like me fucking your wife....it doesn't matter how I fucked her....just the fact that I fucked her. Kind of like how I'm fucking your board here.

So Mr. Hacker are you any closer to shutting me down? I doubt it....in fact I fucking KNOW it!!!!!!!

-Revenge_Driven-
dak914
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by mShred on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:54 pm
([msg=56229]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

dak914 wrote:You are full of analogies aren't you? Here's an analogy for you....say I fucked your wife....does it really matter how I fucked her? Or just the fact that I fucked her? See cracking is kind of like that....that is a useful analogy. Cracking is like me fucking your wife....it doesn't matter how I fucked her....just the fact that I fucked her. Kind of like how I'm fucking your board here.

So Mr. Hacker are you any closer to shutting me down? I doubt it....in fact I fucking KNOW it!!!!!!!

-Revenge_Driven-

No no no. See that's where you're wrong. It's more like taking the dildo you have so happily acquainted yourself with, and pleasuring her with that because your dick is too small for her to benefit from. You see? You're too much of a small-penised dumb ass to fuck a girl, or perhaps in this case, program a computer.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by centip3de on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:44 am
([msg=58036]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

I don't see why we don't just test him? Ask him a question about hacking, let him stew in his own stupidity.

I'll ask one, it's a basic one.

If I wrote a program in C the would take a name I give them, and list the password for that certain name, and the name "SKIDDIESKIDDIESKIDDIESKIDDIE" worked, but the name "SKIIDIESKIDDIESKIDDIESKIDDIES" didn't, why, what kind of exploit is this, and how would you exploit this?

Also, brute forcing doesn't take skill, because there is no special "HTS" password list, or "Facebook" list, or "Youtube" list, that only lists certain passwords for that site. It's not like every person changes the context of their password based on the site their registering for, but I guess you already know that since you're a "l33t cr4(|(3r br0"

Example:

Joakimba wrote:>Oh and as far as getting the weakass passes....its cracking you dumb mother fucker. Its not hacking. In hacking you would exploit in and get the passfile and than decrypt the hashes. I have to think up passes that stupid asses like you would use....seeings how I already got all the usernames. Yup all 44,377 of them not counting you 'staff' (more sarcasm) at least that was the count on 4/2. :shock: -Revenge_Driven-

Would find more, as they do exist, but can't quote past the current page. Peace out Mr. L33t.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by Goatboy on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 am
([msg=58038]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

centip3de, he's long gone. We did test him, and we know he knows nothing. Although that example you gave sounds oddly familiar...
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Idiots' Corner