Apology not forthcoming?

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by kujinR on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 am
([msg=55934]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

I have no idea how you make sense of what you're saying. You mention all these names and not one of them was you. You just use their programs, that's like saying you're good at adding by using a calculator. If that's impressive to you then, yeah, you're not even worth the trolling. kthxanywy.
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
"red = changed"
User avatar
kujinR
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by pretentious on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 am
([msg=55935]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

kujinR wrote:What really cracks me up is how he's so impressed with his skills. He actually thinks he's god.

What i find really funny is that he presents the same condescending attitude towards hacking, as i have towards script kiddies. And while such a position doesn't really make sense, He almost manages to make it convincing.
kujinR wrote:The guy who couldn't code to save his life. A god. Here.
That's the logical flaw in the position he takes.
kujinR wrote:That is some sweet comedy, man.

8-)
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
pretentious wrote:Welcome to bat country
User avatar
pretentious
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by parakkafaith on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:56 am
([msg=55940]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

DonSevo wrote:Already working on it my friend....already working on it.

[quote="ziggyster]All in due time, all in due time....[/quote]

Do you feel cryptic and mysterious saying things twice every time?

P.S. I'm still waiting.

P.P.S. Fag.
User avatar
parakkafaith
Experienced User
Experienced User
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by tucak on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:06 pm
([msg=55949]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

He is retarded, don't waste any more time on him.
tucak
New User
New User
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by Goatboy on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:39 pm
([msg=55955]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

ziggyster wrote:Good cracking takes time. See not like hacking where you actually break into the board and steal what you need....cracking requires brains because you have to formulate a plan based on what your victims would use for passwords. I enjoy it sooo much more. See I'm going at this blindly. There are no hackthissite passfiles out there there are no hackthissite combos out there I'm having to go this alone....and I must say I'm doing a pretty God damn good job at it.

You're right about one thing: cracking takes time. What it doesn't take are brains or finesse. You're essentially breaking into a house with a battering ram as opposed to picking the lock. Blind SQL injection takes skill. Reverse-engineering takes skill. Source-code review takes skill. What you're doing is no more difficult than checking a few boxes on programs someone else wrote and hitting "Go". And you're right about another thing: I haven't written any of those programs. But neither have you. You just skiddie it up by using them. We prefer actual competence as opposed to point-and-click.

ziggyster wrote:Well I'll tell you like I told Goatass....I don't see any programs coded by kuntinR.

Goatass? Really? kuntinR? Really!? You can't form an actual argument so you resort to name-calling. Nice.

ziggyster wrote:Now I've used a lot of programs in my time but none by Goatass OR kuntinR? That is very curious. I've used programs by Morgoth (excellent cracker btw), Major Tom, Tony Vegas, EZ Cracker (another excellent coder), Carpetboy, ImadTheMad, (another brilliant coder) ilfr (the maker of I-Test ultra private program but you probably are familiar with it right? LOL), WESTi (the maker of some bomb ass file sharing crackers), Kirk, Oh and how I could forget Stackover (who's program I might use on your board even).

Again, those people might have skill. That does not in any way mean that you do.

ziggyster wrote:So in closing when your pussy ass gets some programs 'coded' (sarcasm there--like thats gonna happen)....let me know. Until than crawl back into the corner where you belong 'cause lets face it you couldn't code an Atari pong game you dumb mother fucker. :D

Likewise.

Anyway, what I find particularly funny is that you talk yourself up to be this great cracker, yet all you can do is get the weak passwords. Don't try and tell me you're doing anything else. This is not some arcane black magic you're working. This is stuff that any 13-year-old with a web browser can do. The only difference is that your average 13-year-old would have the sense to learn from those who are clearly more intelligent.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2788
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by death defying on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:25 am
([msg=55974]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

i am surprised the retard is not off yet.
and name calling is not nice.
be nice to each other(sarcasm)

-- Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:48 am --

insomniacal wrote

PS.

Go Fuck Yourself.


(nice!!!!!)

-- Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 am --

goatboy
that was one nice apology.
ya think he liked it.
maybe (if we are lucky) he will piss someone off so much that they will do something halfway permanent to him. :D

(assholes are closer than they appear)

quoted from ace ventura

-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 am --

parrakafaith wrote

I see you still haven't taken your nap yet.


i think he meant dirt nap ;) . haha :D
death defying
New User
New User
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by Joakimba on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 am
([msg=56213]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

kujinR wrote:What really cracks me up is how he's so impressed with his skills. He actually thinks he's god.

The guy who couldn't code to save his life. A god. Here.

That is some sweet comedy, man.


See being a God is more like a state of being than anything that I'm really doing. A God is untouchable....like ME. A God fears no reprisal....again like ME. A God....well you get the point. See I know that as pissed off as you idiots are you would do something....IF you could....but you can't. :twisted:

kujinR wrote:I have no idea how you make sense of what you're saying. You mention all these names and not one of them was you. You just use their programs, that's like saying you're good at adding by using a calculator. If that's impressive to you then, yeah, you're not even worth the trolling. kthxanywy.


Great analogy. So let me see than a great race car driver isn't great....because he can't build a car huh? A great pilot isn't a great pilot...because he can't build an airplane right?

I'm still waiting for someone on this God forsaken forum to 'hack' (more sarcasm in case you forgot how I work) me. Is this a hacking forum or a fucking sewing forum? For fucks sake you got guys sending out emails to me with their real fucking i.p. and real fucking email in the headers (looks towards insomaniacal)....what a dumbass.

Goatboy wrote:
ziggyster wrote:Good cracking takes time. See not like hacking where you actually break into the board and steal what you need....cracking requires brains because you have to formulate a plan based on what your victims would use for passwords. I enjoy it sooo much more. See I'm going at this blindly. There are no hackthissite passfiles out there there are no hackthissite combos out there I'm having to go this alone....and I must say I'm doing a pretty God damn good job at it.

You're right about one thing: cracking takes time. What it doesn't take are brains or finesse. You're essentially breaking into a house with a battering ram as opposed to picking the lock. Blind SQL injection takes skill. Reverse-engineering takes skill. Source-code review takes skill. What you're doing is no more difficult than checking a few boxes on programs someone else wrote and hitting "Go". And you're right about another thing: I haven't written any of those programs. But neither have you. You just skiddie it up by using them. We prefer actual competence as opposed to point-and-click.

ziggyster wrote:Well I'll tell you like I told Goatass....I don't see any programs coded by kuntinR.

Goatass? Really? kuntinR? Really!? You can't form an actual argument so you resort to name-calling. Nice.

ziggyster wrote:Now I've used a lot of programs in my time but none by Goatass OR kuntinR? That is very curious. I've used programs by Morgoth (excellent cracker btw), Major Tom, Tony Vegas, EZ Cracker (another excellent coder), Carpetboy, ImadTheMad, (another brilliant coder) ilfr (the maker of I-Test ultra private program but you probably are familiar with it right? LOL), WESTi (the maker of some bomb ass file sharing crackers), Kirk, Oh and how I could forget Stackover (who's program I might use on your board even).

Again, those people might have skill. That does not in any way mean that you do.

ziggyster wrote:So in closing when your pussy ass gets some programs 'coded' (sarcasm there--like thats gonna happen)....let me know. Until than crawl back into the corner where you belong 'cause lets face it you couldn't code an Atari pong game you dumb mother fucker. :D

Likewise.

Anyway, what I find particularly funny is that you talk yourself up to be this great cracker, yet all you can do is get the weak passwords. Don't try and tell me you're doing anything else. This is not some arcane black magic you're working. This is stuff that any 13-year-old with a web browser can do. The only difference is that your average 13-year-old would have the sense to learn from those who are clearly more intelligent.


So show me this knowledge oh' wise one. You all keep saying what great hackers exist on this board well quit fucking talking and show me than....oh wait I know why you haven't shown me....its because you CAN'T!!!!! :twisted: You've had my fucking i.p. for how long now? Which btw brings me back to why this all started if you can do SO MUCH WITH A FUCKING i.p....than do it.

Oh and as far as getting the weakass passes....its cracking you dumb mother fucker. Its not hacking. In hacking you would exploit in and get the passfile and than decrypt the hashes. I have to think up passes that stupid asses like you would use....seeings how I already got all the usernames. Yup all 44,377 of them not counting you 'staff' (more sarcasm) at least that was the count on 4/2. :shock:


-Revenge_Driven-
Joakimba
New User
New User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by mShred on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:27 am
([msg=56214]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Joakimba wrote:its cracking you dumb mother fucker. Its not hacking.

No, it's being a skiddie. I have no idea where you got these definitions of hacking and cracking in your head. You are a skiddie. 80% of the population of the world can use a program that someone else has wrote them to get passwords. Skiddie. Anyone can act like they are God, when they are really a twelve year old piece O shit that can't do anything. Skiddie. Anyone can be a script kiddie, but not everyone can hack or crack. You ma'am, are a full-blown script kiddie.
Image

For those about to rock.
User avatar
mShred
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1687
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)


Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by Joakimba on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 am
([msg=56215]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

mShred wrote:
Joakimba wrote:its cracking you dumb mother fucker. Its not hacking.

No, it's being a skiddie. I have no idea where you got these definitions of hacking and cracking in your head. You are a skiddie. 80% of the population of the world can use a program that someone else has wrote them to get passwords. Skiddie. Anyone can act like they are God, when they are really a twelve year old piece O shit that can't do anything. Skiddie. Anyone can be a script kiddie, but not everyone can hack or crack. You ma'am, are a full-blown script kiddie.


LOL You must be one of those people will all this 'knowledge' (more sarcasm) huh? Well show me than and quit talking shit. Show me how to hack....start with me. Hack me you stupid mother fucker.

You need to look up hacking and cracking. Having the skill of cracking is better than sitting on a pretend hacking forum flapping my gums about how good I wish I was (your existence btw). You haven't shown me shit except that you can run your big ass mouth. You must fall into the 20% that can't do anything....right? :twisted:
Joakimba
New User
New User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by mShred on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm
([msg=56225]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Joakimba wrote:LOL You must be one of those people will all this 'knowledge' (more sarcasm) huh? Well show me than and quit talking shit. Show me how to hack....start with me. Hack me you stupid mother fucker.

You need to look up hacking and cracking. Having the skill of cracking is better than sitting on a pretend hacking forum flapping my gums about how good I wish I was (your existence btw). You haven't shown me shit except that you can run your big ass mouth. You must fall into the 20% that can't do anything....right? :twisted:

I think it's funny how you're oh so godly at cracking, and well, i don't see my account getting cracked.. Actually the only accounts that i see getting cracked are those of the people who don't know how to use a good password. Everyone has the skill to crack. Being a skiddie-- er 'cracker' is about as good as shoving a pencil into your broken stereo and trying to fix it. My dick. Your face.
Image

For those about to rock.
User avatar
mShred
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1687
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)


PreviousNext

Return to Idiots' Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests