Apology not forthcoming?

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by pretentious on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:48 pm
([msg=55871]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

DonSevo wrote:You should already know this....but 'ok' I'll play along....for a bit. A cracker in my world is one who 'bruteforces' logins. Not to be confused with 'hacking'. Lets phrase it in terms of breaking into a home. Cracking is like having a set of keys to a door and trying every one of 'em until you find one that works. Hacking is like breaking out the back window to gain access. I do not hack but I crack. Welcome to my world.

I'm sure you are interested but I will not be revealing my secrets. Besides 123456 would certainly be on the 'insecure password list'....right? Yes my skills run a bit deeper than that my good man. :twisted:

Now that I've humored you....please humor me and lets get a 'mod' to issue that apology shall we?

-Revenge_Driven-

Not yet. I wanna play a bit more. So what you are saying is that while a hacker will use his head and come up with an intricate solution to the problem, a cracker will just use programs that others have made. In our world, that's a script kiddie, making your presents as well as actions on this site, so much more amusing for me.
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
pretentious wrote:Welcome to bat country
pretentious
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by phantomcircuit on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:50 pm
([msg=55872]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

DonSevo wrote:
pretentious wrote:Since you are probably going to be here for a while, we might as well get to know you. You call yourself a 'cracker', which definition do you go by? The guy that uses programs written by other people, to give himself a ego boost by patching a program that was copyrighted? or do you go by an new emerging definition, where a cracker is another name for a black hat.

I'm also interested in how you got access to those accounts. You didn't, by any chance, just grab what i bet is a few of the thousands of accounts that were given a password to the equivalence of '123456', that were used by some newbie who wasn't sure if this was the site for him and after a few hours concluded that he will never return? The way you talk about it though, it must have been something far more l33t, such as tricking the user to run some software that gave you access to his computer, of course without knowing his IP address.

You should already know this....but 'ok' I'll play along....for a bit. A cracker in my world is one who 'bruteforces' logins. Not to be confused with 'hacking'. Lets phrase it in terms of breaking into a home. Cracking is like having a set of keys to a door and trying every one of 'em until you find one that works. Hacking is like breaking out the back window to gain access. I do not hack but I crack. Welcome to my world.

I'm sure you are interested but I will not be revealing my secrets. Besides 123456 would certainly be on the 'insecure password list'....right? Yes my skills run a bit deeper than that my good man. :twisted:

Now that I've humored you....please humor me and lets get a 'mod' to issue that apology shall we?

-Revenge_Driven-

phantomcircuit
New User
New User

Post by tgoe on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:53 pm
([msg=55873]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

keep coming back and coming back and coming back...

I am a busy man after all....

xD Better to take your cookie and be on your way.

talk shit about my skills....what do you think of them now?

lol

...instead lets get the apology out there so I can move on.

nah

(Your persistence and frustration skills have increased by one point.)
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Goatboy on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:04 pm
([msg=55874]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Here's your HackThisSite official Moderator apology:

We're sorry.

We're sorry that you cannot wrap your brain around the simplest of concepts. We're sorry that you have the inability to admit when you are wrong and to improve yourself by doing so. We're sorry you got so butthurt that the doctor bills to remove the hemorrhoids will put you in the poor-house for the rest of your life. We're sorry that your skills do not extend beyond the ability to brute-force weak passwords. We're sorry that you can't think of any better way to deal with this than to do what is the functional equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA" to drown us out. We're sorry that you were dropped on your head as a kid and suffer severe social disorders as a result. We are sorry 'that' your grasp 'of' 'the' English language 'is' so poor 'that' you have to 'quote' every other 'word' in your posts. But most of all, we're sorry your parents didn't abort your ass. It's never too late, you know.

We're soooorrrrrrrrryyyyy.

XOXOXO
Goatboy - HTS Mod
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Phantom Wolf on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:13 pm
([msg=55875]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Goatboy, that's the best apology I've ever read.
DonSevo wrote:I am a busy man after all....

Busy doing what? Making an ass of yourself on other sites?
"Well it isn't my fault. I shouldn't have been allowed to do something to crash it." "No, you shouldn't have been allowed to buy a computer in the first place"
Phantom Wolf
Poster
Poster

Post by tgoe on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 pm
([msg=55876]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

hahaha ALL NEW... HD apology. Look at those rosy cheeks.
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SirEklipse on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:21 pm
([msg=55877]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

pretentious wrote:
DonSevo wrote:You should already know this....but 'ok' I'll play along....for a bit. A cracker in my world is one who 'bruteforces' logins. Not to be confused with 'hacking'. Lets phrase it in terms of breaking into a home. Cracking is like having a set of keys to a door and trying every one of 'em until you find one that works. Hacking is like breaking out the back window to gain access. I do not hack but I crack. Welcome to my world.

-Revenge_Driven-

Not yet. I wanna play a bit more. So what you are saying is that while a hacker will use his head and come up with an intricate solution to the problem, a cracker will just use programs that others have made. In our world, that's a script kiddie, making your presents as well as actions on this site, so much more amusing for me.

So that would further show your ignorance and whoever else embraces that philosophy as well. You may think I didn't use my head but I'm here right....using other peoples nicks....right? LOL

Apparently the admins thought a 5-15 character password not starting with a number and not duplicating your username was strong enough huh? Apparently they were wrong....LMAO.

Do you just think that there are passfiles laying about on the open internet or combos for hackthissite laying around? What a moronic thing to think (no I had to use my brain a little....not much as you dumb asses helped me tremendously). See this is why I am fucking with your site. You are all a bunch of idiots. You sit around here thinking that you are big 'hackers' (the use of the quotes is to denote sarcasm in case you aren't catching it) when in actuality you know nothing. I read around on your site and you all know nothing about what separates a hacker from a cracker. We laugh at people like you in my world that don't know the difference. And this site is full of laughable people.

Hey Goatass still with the butt stuff huh?...man you need a girl friend bro'. Or maybe one of those blow up dolls? Or maybe a Russian bride huh?...That is if she doesn't try to kill your dumb ass.

Phantom Wolf wrote:Goatboy, that's the best apology I've ever read.
DonSevo wrote:I am a busy man after all....

Busy doing what? Making an ass of yourself on other sites?

LOL I don't know are the admins and you 'mods' (more sarcasm there as I don't really classify idiots like you guys mods) happy with the fact that your board is not secure? Is that like a badge of honor to you? LOL Damn I have never seen a bigger conglomerate of misfits in one place. :roll:

Thats right another fucking account that I 'found' (those quotes don't denote sarcasm but rather convey the actions of me parlaying this account)....LOL

-Revenge_Driven-
SirEklipse
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm
([msg=55878]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

tgoe wrote:Look at those rosy cheeks.

I looked at his face a few times like "What is he talking about?"

Then I got it.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by pretentious on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 pm
([msg=55879]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

SirEklipse wrote:
pretentious wrote:

-Revenge_Driven-

So that would further show your ignorance and whoever else embraces that philosophy as well. You may think I didn't use my head but I'm here right....using other peoples nicks....right? LOL

ignorace? I just paraphrased your analogy. Did you cut the keys yourself by any chance?
SirEklipse wrote:Apparently the admins thought a 5-15 character password not starting with a number and not duplicating your username was strong enough huh? Apparently they were wrong....LMAO.

That would be a minimum standard. Am i right?

SirEklipse wrote:I read around on your site and you all know nothing about what separates a hacker from a cracker. We laugh at people like you in my world that don't know the difference. And this site is full of laughable people.
LOL
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
pretentious wrote:Welcome to bat country
pretentious
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Steerpike on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:16 pm
([msg=55880]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

"Often the weakest link in security is not technology, but the people who use it."
If you did just bruteforce the passwords, then it is the fault of the person for not setting a strong password, not the fault of the site itself.
Steerpike
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Idiots' Corner