Apology not forthcoming?

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Apology not forthcoming?

Post by edthehobo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 am
([msg=55849]see Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

So you decide to 'test' me huh?

Why is it so hard just to say "Sorry Revenge_Driven we were assholes and you were right". Is it that hard? It shouldn't be as you were clearly in the wrong.

-Revenge_Driven-
edthehobo
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by kujinR on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 pm
([msg=55858]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Holy Mother of...

I cannot believe you are still here! Hahaha.
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
"red = changed"
kujinR
Poster
Poster

Post by DonSevo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:19 pm
([msg=55862]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

kujinR wrote:Holy Mother of...

I cannot believe you are still here! Hahaha.

LOL actually that made me chuckle.

As long as I have access to all these accounts (and I do have access to a lot check the join dates if you don't think I do) I can keep coming back and coming back and coming back....well you get the idea. ;)

Oh and for that one dumbass that wanted to talk shit about my skills....what do you think of them now? :o

-Revenge_Driven-
DonSevo
New User
New User

Post by parakkafaith on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:13 pm
([msg=55864]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

DonSevo wrote:Oh and for that one dumbass that wanted to talk shit about my skills....what do you think of them now? :o

I see you still haven't taken your nap yet.

What skills does it require to use a different account? Or are you just proud of yourself for remembering a password?

Hack my account and use it on this forum.
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
- Probably not Arthur C. Clarke
parakkafaith
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by msbachman on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 pm
([msg=55865]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

I have a feeling we'll see this guy sitting atop a bell tower someday soon.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DonSevo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:34 pm
([msg=55866]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

parakkafaith wrote:
DonSevo wrote:Oh and for that one dumbass that wanted to talk shit about my skills....what do you think of them now? :o

I see you still haven't taken your nap yet.

What skills does it require to use a different account? Or are you just proud of yourself for remembering a password?

Hack my account and use it on this forum.

I'm not tired yet.

Well I guess no skills IF you are using your own accounts. Don't you find it odd that I've used 3 different accounts so far....all of which have different join dates? Who's accounts do you think these are? Do you think I joined the site way back on May 24th 2010 (DonSevo's join date) or maybe I joined the site back in Feb 28th 2009 (edthehobo's join date) and I anticipated that I would be banned here in 2011 so I just 'remembered' these accounts huh? Is that what you think happened? LOL

Get some glasses Gomer.... :shock: These are not my accounts you idiot but just some that I....how shall I put it....found laying around if you will. :ugeek:

parakkafaith wrote:
DonSevo wrote:Hack my account and use it on this forum.

Already working on it my friend....already working on it. Its actually called 'cracking' see there is a difference....but you all probably know that too don't you? Since you all know 'everything' about everything....right? (actually you don't know shit about how I came across these accounts and you have no idea of your flaws that enabled me to do so either). :twisted:
DonSevo
New User
New User

Post by thetan on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:40 pm
([msg=55867]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Boring an lame. Want a cookie bro?
"If art interprets our dreams, the computer executes them in the guise of programs!" - SICP

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it” - Albert Einstein
thetan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DonSevo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:05 pm
([msg=55868]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

We're kind of getting off topic here....

Lets get that apology out in the open shall we? :|

Lets not focus on how I got the accounts or whether I'll be on a clock tower near you anytime soon. Instead lets get the apology out there so I can move on. I am a busy man after all....

-Revenge_Driven-
DonSevo
New User
New User

Post by pretentious on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:08 pm
([msg=55869]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Since you are probably going to be here for a while, we might as well get to know you. You call yourself a 'cracker', which definition do you go by? The guy that uses programs written by other people, to give himself a ego boost by patching a program that was copyrighted? or do you go by an new emerging definition, where a cracker is another name for a black hat.

I'm also interested in how you got access to those accounts. You didn't, by any chance, just grab what i bet is a few of the thousands of accounts that were given a password to the equivalence of '123456', that were used by some newbie who wasn't sure if this was the site for him and after a few hours concluded that he will never return? The way you talk about it though, it must have been something far more l33t, such as tricking the user to run some software that gave you access to his computer, of course without knowing his IP address.
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
pretentious wrote:Welcome to bat country
pretentious
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DonSevo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:21 pm
([msg=55870]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

pretentious wrote:Since you are probably going to be here for a while, we might as well get to know you. You call yourself a 'cracker', which definition do you go by? The guy that uses programs written by other people, to give himself a ego boost by patching a program that was copyrighted? or do you go by an new emerging definition, where a cracker is another name for a black hat.

I'm also interested in how you got access to those accounts. You didn't, by any chance, just grab what i bet is a few of the thousands of accounts that were given a password to the equivalence of '123456', that were used by some newbie who wasn't sure if this was the site for him and after a few hours concluded that he will never return? The way you talk about it though, it must have been something far more l33t, such as tricking the user to run some software that gave you access to his computer, of course without knowing his IP address.

You should already know this....but 'ok' I'll play along....for a bit. A cracker in my world is one who 'bruteforces' logins. Not to be confused with 'hacking'. Lets phrase it in terms of breaking into a home. Cracking is like having a set of keys to a door and trying every one of 'em until you find one that works. Hacking is like breaking out the back window to gain access. I do not hack but I crack. Welcome to my world.

I'm sure you are interested but I will not be revealing my secrets. Besides 123456 would certainly be on the 'insecure password list'....right? Yes my skills run a bit deeper than that my good man. :twisted:

Now that I've humored you....please humor me and lets get a 'mod' to issue that apology shall we?

-Revenge_Driven-
DonSevo
New User
New User

Next

Return to Idiots' Corner