LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED YOUNG HACKER

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED YOUNG HACKER

Post by Born2Boss on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:21 am
([msg=51816]see LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED YOUNG HACKER[/msg])

Hello,

I first all will apologize for posting this ad on this forum in the manner that I did. Im just in desperate need of a young talented hacker to work on this new project I am developing. It is going to be a new social networking site; however, its going to be very different and quite complicated to create. This project is non-paid, and the site wont be monetized for a least about a year after launch. Though once it is monetized, I expect for it to make a considerable about of money.

If you are interested in joining this project, young, talented, have knowledge of social networking, and have a dream of doing something great - please let me know immediately. I cant guarantee that this opportunity will be available for long.

Number: Removed.
Email: Removed.

Let me know immediately. Thank you. And again I apologize for posting on this forum in the manner in which I did.
Born2Boss
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED YOUNG HACKER

Post by sanddbox on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 am
([msg=51818]see Re: LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED YOUNG HACKER[/msg])

Wow. 3 identical topics. Somehow you seem to think that's okay as long as you apologize for it. One topic would have sufficed, you know.

At first, I thought this was a joke - the classic "Hiring one programmer for Facebook clone. There's no pay and no budget, but this is unique and groundbreaking". (See #6 of this comic).

You have earned yourself a month ban (I'm not quite sure why I didn't make it permanent), and the glory of being 2011's first Idiot Corner nominee. Congratulations - you've been inducted into the hall of shame.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by Goatboy on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 am
([msg=51820]see Re: LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED YOUNG HACKER[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:You have earned yourself a month ban (I'm not quite sure why I didn't make it permanent)

Clearly you were saving that joy for me.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Defience on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:03 am
([msg=51835]see Re: LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED YOUNG HACKER[/msg])

Born2Boss wrote:If you are interested in joining this project, young, talented, have knowledge of social networking.....

WAIT!! WHAT'S THE AGE LIMIT?? Can I sue if I don't get the job based on age? :o
Defience
Addict
Addict

Post by tremor77 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:26 am
([msg=51837]see Re: LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED YOUNG HACKER[/msg])

Defience wrote:
Born2Boss wrote:If you are interested in joining this project, young, talented, have knowledge of social networking.....

WAIT!! WHAT'S THE AGE LIMIT?? Can I sue if I don't get the job based on age? :o

Well not if it's unpaid... but the guy you're working for stands to make a lot of money once he's done using your free talent.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Idiots' Corner