MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)

Post by sanddbox on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:26 pm
([msg=39989]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Solus501 wrote:
sanddbox wrote:Solus, there's something you need to realize. If you live without a purpose, then you will die without a legacy. (Please don't steal that quote - all credit goes to sanddbox).

I hope you realize that the time I put that quote up is dated in both facebook and skype so to bad I still get credited. Once again nice try though.

Too*

I figured it'd be like you to steal my quote and claim credit for it.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Goatboy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:49 pm
([msg=39990]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

I don't know what's worse, the fact that he didn't c wat u did thar, or that he's seriously trying to defend the quote (which he obviously thinks he made).
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by msbachman on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 pm
([msg=39991]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Solus501 wrote:
sanddbox wrote:Solus, there's something you need to realize. If you live without a purpose, then you will die without a legacy. (Please don't steal that quote - all credit goes to sanddbox).

I hope you realize that the time I put that quote up is dated in both facebook and skype so to bad I still get credited. Once again nice try though.

No way, dude. Sanddbox has that quote tattooed in Latin on his lower back, so I'm pretty sure you stole from him. I'll check again tonight just to be sure, though.

Last edited by msbachman on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Goatboy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:56 pm
([msg=39992]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Yea, hate to break it to you, but this post is from July '09, almost half a year before you stole it from him.
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by sanddbox on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:09 pm
([msg=39993]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Wait - Solus, you were serious? You actually think you came up with that quote?

-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:15 pm --

Also, you're a HORRIBLE marketer. Not only are you not subtle about it, but you tried to send your affiliate link to...the bringit staff? Lawl.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by Solus501 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:20 pm
([msg=40001]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Sigh I expected a bit more of people claiming to be hackers. Like for example, intelligence.
Solus501
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:32 pm
([msg=40004]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Don't even try. You can't dent us. We've seen pricks like you before. You come in, expect a big favor, then leave like you're God's gift to man, as if we are supposed to grovel at your feet, begging for your forgiveness. As if your very presence in these forums are manna from the Heavens. As if we are making the biggest mistake of our collective lives by shunning you.

You're not hot shit, you're not even cold diarrhea. You are (in all likelihood) someone who was raised by mommy and daddy with a silver spoon in your mouth, and you don't like it when things don't go your way. You have no idea how to handle a situation on your own, so you need to rely on others for the simplest of tasks. And since you lack the ability to communicate effectively, you resort to the typical Internet arguments we've seen dozens of times.

I'll give you this opportunity to save some face, and I promise to lock this thread and spare you any more embarrassment. All I expect is a simple "Thank you for your help" and it will be like this never happened. Or, more likely, you can spout off like the little bitch you are, cursing our names as we laugh our collective asses off.

Choice is yours.
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by sanddbox on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:52 pm
([msg=40007]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:You're not hot shit, you're not even cold diarrhea.

Best. Quote. Evar.

Anyways, Solus501, an intelligent person would be able to come up with his own quotes - not steal them from me. I hope you've learned your lesson.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by Solus501 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am
([msg=40032]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Really Goatboy you stupid fucking child. I wasnt raised with a silver spoon by my parents in fact I had 1 parent growing up. Second you think your so great when you did absolutely nothing that took skill whatsoever yet you pretend to know so much and want the other people in the forum to bow to you because you are a mediator big fucking deal. I can create ten forum sites and mediate them all omg im soooo coooooolllll. STFU why would I say thank you when you didnt assist AT ALL IN THE LEAST BIT. All of the information I have I got on my own so FUCK YOU and your assumption that I needed help for simple things. I posted the topic as more of who can find it first then a do it for me. If you lock the thread its because your tired of being embarrassed by a member exposing how little talent you have when you are pretending you hacked the mother of all databases just to find some public info on me. If i googled my name all that shit would come up your not cool. How about you continue to pretend that your cool on this forum while some sheeple listen to your every word as if it is divine. People like you are what ruin the hacker community. Ever heard of open source? everyone helps with even the simplest of problems to create one superb program. Good luck with your "I'm too cool to help anyone" attitude I'm sure it will get you far in life. And your really tuff calling me a bitch through the safe window of a computer screen i am so impressed.

-- Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 am --

To the others that actually did try to help THANK YOU I APPRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION AND LACK OF ASSHOLENESS
In the end I can get it myself but I appreciate you guys none the less. (not including the idiots that wasted their time and my mine)
Solus501
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:32 am
([msg=40040]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

It's almost like I called that or something. Still comes across as butthurt though. Do they have hemorrhoid doctors where you live?
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Idiots' Corner