MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)

Post by Solus501 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:45 pm
([msg=39964]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Useless information
Last edited by Solus501 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solus501
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Goatboy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:00 pm
([msg=39965]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

I'm not stopping you. I'm just having more fun looking up info on you than doing what you wanted.

---------

Also, your girlfriend's pretty cute. She probably shouldn't put her phone number on her Biology Help page. Might be a good idea to hide that email as well. There are some relevant privacy options in Facebook. The address wasn't very specific, but I'm sure someone could call pretending to be a student interested in tutoring.

If she wants help with her Spanish, I am pretty good at it. I'm sure her Dutch is good enough though.

Back to you now.

In case anyone wants to contact you for marketing ideas, I've gone ahead and linked your LinkedIn account. Could come in handy. And for less formal issues, Twitter might be better. But you don't update that much anyways, so it's probably not worth it.

On a lighter note, I have to commend you on your National Defense Service Medal. Judging by your age, I'm guessing post-911?
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Solus501 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:08 pm
([msg=39966]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

lmao wow you were WAYYYYY off track with my friend lol he has NOTHING to do with anything you put lol but nice try
Solus501
New User
New User

Post by sanddbox on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:10 pm
([msg=39967]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Detective Goatboy, excellent work!

Solus501: You're not fooling anybody. It's been obvious you've had an agenda from the start. If it's any solace (get it, solus?), no one gives two shits about makeup mishaps.
Last edited by sanddbox on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by Solus501 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:15 pm
([msg=39969]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Last edited by Solus501 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Solus501
New User
New User

Post by msbachman on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:22 pm
([msg=39971]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Solus501 wrote: My girlfriend is a trinidadian. She has a friend that ended up on the makeup mishaps thing,

Get your girlfriend to delete the friend (temporarily) and use her to contact the site admin. You've got enough by now to go on, and with the right approach I think you have a good chance of success.

And quit complaining about Goatboy. If you re-read his posts he should have helped you at least a bit, which is more than most of us would considering you've popped up out of nowhere to leverage our knowledge, something more than a few people on the forum would consider very rude.

I've tried to give you a rough sketch of how I would go about finding her; unfortunately it's nothing especially sophisticated. If facebook doesn't list the admin's profile, I don't know how to hack facebook to get it. That leaves social engineering, as in, talking with the creator under a pretext and trying to divine knowledge from what she gives up.

So in conclusion, if our suggestions thusfar have not been helpful enough, you'll likely have to try other venues, because I highly doubt you'll receive more help on this issue than you've been given. I understand better now why many of the members with many hundreds of posts come across occasionally as blunt or rude. You've got an avenue of attack staring you straight in the face, this is my second or third time stating this, but you seem to be preoccupied with harping about other forum members.
Last edited by msbachman on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Solus501 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:26 pm
([msg=39973]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

But..... All the info I found was of my own accord not from anyone here. I appreciate those that even gave it a thought but i found the info i presented before i thought it might be usefull to post the mission/whatever here.

On a side note (wayyyy off track) Deus Ex 3 is coming soon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJhEhARQW9k )
Solus501
New User
New User

Post by msbachman on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 pm
([msg=39974]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Solus501 wrote:But..... All the info I found was of my own accord not from anyone here. I appreciate those that even gave it a thought but i found the info i presented before i thought it might be usefull to post the mission/whatever here.

"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Solus501 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 pm
([msg=39976]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Well w/e Ill know better next time and not post here. This is a strong "do it yourself/fuck the world" community.
Last edited by Solus501 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solus501
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:37 pm
([msg=39977]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Solus501 wrote:On a side note (wayyyy off track) Deus Ex 3 is coming soon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJhEhARQW9k )

That reminds me. Your BringIt account is probably not something you should put on LinkedIn. Doesn't exactly send a "trust this guy" vibe, ya know?
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Idiots' Corner