MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)

Post by Goatboy on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 pm
([msg=39948]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Solus501 wrote:And goatboy for being a mediator you really dont support a Community effort. Who helps helps and who doesnt can stop wasting their time by talking about how and why they arent going to help just to try and convince others that not helping is the cool thing to do.

Not everyone deserves help. Not every "mission" is worth the attention of a community. You came off as someone who wanted to recruit us for your own gain, so I showed you the door. I didn't tell people to ignore you, I simply explained (albeit in detail) why I was not interested. It is entirely up to the others whether or not they want to help. Just because I am a Mod doesn't mean I cannot have an opinion, or that I need to be the "OMG GUIZE LETS HALP TEH WORLD" friendly staff member.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Solus501 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm
([msg=39949]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Last edited by Solus501 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solus501
New User
New User

Post by sanddbox on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:20 pm
([msg=39950]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Solus501 wrote:oh ... I should probably not only write how i found information but what i found just incase someones does want to help.... Ok Yes they are from Trinidad (caribbean) that lowers it to a possible 1 million people lol since they are on the friends list of the first few people on the group that inclused this person http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000665048347
Good thing is that they only have 55 friends so 1 million just turned into a possible 55. I was going to get the first 3 comments and compare friends to lower it even more but the next two comments are not until april 4th which is about 2 weeks after the group was created so they could be friends of the creators friends instead of the creators friends directly in which case comparing them would get me nowhere. (at least its still only 55)

-- Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm --

To me its not about "helping the world" its about social justice or rather personal justice. I simply do not like people that can talk big from behind a wall, or through a phone or in this case the internet and dont have the courage to even say yeah its me saying all of that. Instead they are hiding and talking trash from the shadows, all I want to do is let the people return the favor and expose the creator so that he/she is on equal ground with the people he/she is talking about. Simple and I also figure that people that would read the post would find the challenge of at least some interest and maybe even slightly fun.

Yeah, right. If you're a straight male, you've got some agenda to take down a makeup slamming page.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by Goatboy on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 pm
([msg=39951]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

So let me get this straight: Here you are, posting in a forum filled with hackers, trying to convince us that anonymity is bad? If I understand you correctly, and you think hiding behind a wall is bad, why not tell us your name and contact info?
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Solus501 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:43 pm
([msg=39952]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Anonymity is bad when its used for the purpose of bashing others.
Solus501
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 pm
([msg=39953]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Anonymity is not bad; the people doing the bashing are bad. And even that's subjective.
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Solus501 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:28 pm
([msg=39957]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Anyways I found the persons email. Here it is. makeupmishaps@live.com
obviously they made that email for the group but none the less THEY made the email so I think I will get them soon.

-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:29 pm --

Oh and you wanted my identity? http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1477505 there in not anonymous anymore.
Last edited by Solus501 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solus501
New User
New User

Post by msbachman on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:47 pm
([msg=39958]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Solus501 wrote:Anyways I found the persons email. Here it is. makeupmishaps@live.com
obviously they made that email for the group but none the less THEY made the email so I think I will get them soon.

-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:29 pm --

Oh and you wanted my identity? [snipped[

Remember, if you go that route of trying to social engineer them, make a convincing fake account. You might want to post several pics even from images.google.com just to establish that you're legitimate. Restrict privacy so she can't discern exactly who you are.

Gain her trust under the pretext that you're also from Trinidad and ask to add her as a friend. Then, snag all her pictures. Go from there. But beware! Likely, you will only get one go at this.

Also, live accounts aren't exactly the most secure due to their password reset features. But since that'd be illegal, I couldn't comment on that.

I sense lulz from this in the near future. :twisted:

-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:54 pm --

It'd be a good idea for you to take that link to your profile down, imo. It's noone's business who you are but your own.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Monica on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 pm
([msg=39959]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

Silly topic is silly.

TRIX R 4 KIDS!
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Goatboy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:00 pm
([msg=39960]see Re: MISSION FOR WHOEVER HAS THE SKILL (not illegal)[/msg])

I find it very interesting that you are in a relationship with someone from the same region as this MakeupMishaps person, that region being Trinidad/Tobago. What's more, your employer (as well as that of your significant other, who is also employed teaching at a college in Tacarigua) is listed as TriniVIP, which I can only assume from their website is some sort of party catering service in Trinidad.

Now, being a high-profile clubbing service provider, some of your clientele are undoubtedly quite famous. As we all know, famous people tend to be somewhat extravagant, point in case, Lady Gaga. Extravagance in this case meaning gaudy makeup. Now why would you be upset about someone making fun of the makeup styles of others? You wouldn't, unless of course one of those people were either a favored client (in which case you would be obligated to help them) or someone with whom you have a special relationship.

How am I doing so far? Bear in mind, this all hinges on your credibility.

-----------

Digging further into your profile, I have decided that you really are who you claim to be. Judging by the Skype address of "Solus501" and the "whitefang501@gmail.com" email address, it's likely that you either are the same person, or an elaborate hoax. But why 501? Is that your birthday, May first? Or perhaps it's your group, The White Fang 501, which is also linked to your email. Checking MySpace for the same group, I find a page with the same logo. The leader's name is "Big Boss" and he looks a lot like you. His name is even "Anthony" which is close enough to "Antonio" for me. Oddly enough, his location is "Nevada" which is the state you graduated high school from. His profile link even ends in 501. The ultimate kicker? His occupation is listed as "CEO of TriniVIP.com"

Are you Big Boss?

-----------

On a hunch, I ran WhoIs checks against both of your sites (TriniVIP and UnlockingIdeas). They are both registered to one Anthony Marquette. Pseudonym of yours? Anyways, they registered around the same time in fall of '09. Through that same WhoIs, I was able to get what I assume to be your alternative email (Marquette501@gmail.com) and physical address, which I will be kind enough not to post.

-----------

Now I must admit, I've had a little trouble tracking your friend Christopher. He was smart and decided to lock up his Facebook page, but a few well-crafted Google searches revealed him to be a fashion photographer of some sort. That would fit quite well into your circle of friends.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/296497
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christopher ... /9/904/2a5

He might want to register his http://www.christopherluciano.com domain again. It expired in April. I might just grab it for him, you know, to make sure nobody else does. Think he'd mind?

Anyways, I was able to find his MySpace (you guys just love attention) here: http://www.myspace.com/fashioncamera

A bit old, but I think it's valid nonetheless.
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Idiots' Corner