IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by hellow533 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:53 am
([msg=53669]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Hmm, listening to what mods tell you to download... Smart idea >.>

@sanddbox i see you said goatboy was better then the hackers from diehard.. What is so great about him?
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
User avatar
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by Goatboy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:59 am
([msg=53688]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:@sanddbox i see you said goatboy was better then the hackers from diehard.. What is so great about him?

He'll ban the fuck out of you if you deny his greatness, that's what.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by fashizzlepop on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:01 am
([msg=53690]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:@sanddbox i see you said goatboy was better then the hackers from diehard.. What is so great about him?

The joke is that being better than them is not saying much as what they do in the movie is called "fake" and "Hollywoodified."
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
User avatar
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by Goatboy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:04 am
([msg=53691]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Well yea, that and the fact that I was trying to get someone to trust me enough to follow my every word so I could walk him through zeroing-out his MBR for the lulz.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by fashizzlepop on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:05 am
([msg=53692]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Again, well done with that btw.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
User avatar
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by hellow533 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 am
([msg=53836]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:
hellow533 wrote:@sanddbox i see you said goatboy was better then the hackers from diehard.. What is so great about him?

He'll ban the fuck out of you if you deny his greatness, that's what.

Yes master, anything you say master.

-- Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 pm --

Goatboy wrote:Well yea, that and the fact that I was trying to get someone to trust me enough to follow my every word so I could walk him through zeroing-out his MBR for the lulz.

wow, kinda mean. Think you went too overboard with that, goat.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
User avatar
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by Goatboy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:27 am
([msg=53840]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

I was thinning out the flock. I enforce natural selection on the Internet.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by conscience on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 am
([msg=53847]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:Well yea, that and the fact that I was trying to get someone to trust me enough to follow my every word so I could walk him through zeroing-out his MBR for the lulz.


HoFuSh! That just made me high :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You could have printed a dummy 'Starting W****ws...',0 then jmp $ :twisted:
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by hellow533 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:37 pm
([msg=53864]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:I was thinning out the flock. I enforce natural selection on the Internet.

Well, I suppose they shouldn't be going on hacking websites if they don't know shit about computers! Hehe, I suppose you're right.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
User avatar
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by death defying on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:21 am
([msg=55838]see Re: IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

fucking hell.
what are you wanketoids going on about.
that source code is a dud by the way!!
(don' worry i tried IT.
death defying
New User
New User
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


PreviousNext

Return to Idiots' Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests