IDIOTS' CORNER :: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by faazshift on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:01 pm
([msg=31986]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Hey, if hes willing to post the source code for everyone to look at, we should at least give him a chance before attacking him about it. No one even asked for the source code in the last thread. So lets at least wait til tonight and see what he has before threatening ban and throwing insults.
faazshift
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm
Location: Riverton, Utah
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by TheWhiteKid on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:18 pm
([msg=31987]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Thanks Guys Who Are Not Flaming At Me
TheWhiteKid
New User
New User
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by sanddbox on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:58 pm
([msg=31988]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

faazshift wrote:Hey, if hes willing to post the source code for everyone to look at, we should at least give him a chance before attacking him about it. No one even asked for the source code in the last thread. So lets at least wait til tonight and see what he has before threatening ban and throwing insults.


A Fair Enough Request.

However, I Propose That If He Does Not Post The Source Code By Tonight, Then We Move This Thread To The 'Lulz' Section.
Image

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
User avatar
sanddbox
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2331
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by Goatboy on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:23 pm
([msg=31989]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

After I locked his last thread, I got a PM from him and, among other things, told him that if he wants to post the source code and have us compile it for ourselves, he's more than welcome.

I agree with the LULZ part though.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by TheWhiteKid on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:57 pm
([msg=31992]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:After I locked his last thread, I got a PM from him and, among other things, told him that if he wants to post the source code and have us compile it for ourselves, he's more than welcome.

I agree with the LULZ part though.



Its Simple But Funny im posting it in my first post
TheWhiteKid
New User
New User
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by Goatboy on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:59 pm
([msg=31993]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

That will be exceedingly hard for you to do considering I
Goatboy wrote:locked his last thread
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by TheWhiteKid on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:10 pm
([msg=31994]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:That will be exceedingly hard for you to do considering I
Goatboy wrote:locked his last thread

i meant in this thread
TheWhiteKid
New User
New User
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by sanddbox on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:22 pm
([msg=31996]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

So...your program flips a few letters to their upside down equivalent?

Sounds to me like you tried to get us to download a virus and then wrote this to save face.

Anyways, it's good to see you're programming. Making programs is worth much more than learning in a book.

EDIT: So, then, can we see the source for your 'messenger program'? ;)
Image

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
User avatar
sanddbox
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2331
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by TheWhiteKid on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:28 pm
([msg=31997]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:So...your program flips a few letters to their upside down equivalent?

Sounds to me like you tried to get us to download a virus and then wrote this to save face.

Anyways, it's good to see you're programming. Making programs is worth much more than learning in a book.

EDIT: So, then, can we see the source for your 'messenger program'? ;)


that was fake it wasnt a virus though... when u hit log in a msg box poped up saying Ha Ha I Got You
TheWhiteKid
New User
New User
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code

Post by Goatboy on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:29 pm
([msg=31998]see Re: TheWhiteKid's Program Source Code[/msg])

XD

Wanna see some real lulz? Check this Yahoo question. Looking pretty familiar? Run a Google search on

Code: Select all
Dim X As String = "¿/˙'\‾¡zʎxʍʌnʇsɹbdouɯlʞɾıɥƃɟǝpɔqɐ", _

and that is the third result. Get the hell out of here, kid. Thread remaining open for public ridicule and bashing.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


PreviousNext

Return to Idiots' Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests