WTH???

Share any hilarious IRC quotes, pictures, jokes, and more here!
Forum rules
- NO nudity/pornography. NO racism. NO offensive material.
- Posting these may result in warnings and/or possible ban!
- Please abide by the rules: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=4355

WTH???

Post by acevic on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:21 am
([msg=58603]see WTH???[/msg])

I used IRC earlier just for the heck of trying it out and found it somewhat more complicated and inconvenient for my type of usage. Now I am using IRC for good due my recent usage of a lot of sites that have communities communicating via IRC. I googled in "why do people use irc?" and look at one of the answers I found.

link

Look at the best answer.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
User avatar
acevic
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm
Location: Siberia
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: WTH???

Post by Vulpine on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:50 am
([msg=58604]see Re: WTH???[/msg])

Yahoo Answers...

I had an account there for a while, but got banned for giving factual answers.

But, yeah, they now always remind me of this.
User avatar
Vulpine
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: WTH???

Post by acevic on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:24 pm
([msg=58606]see Re: WTH???[/msg])

LMAO babby. This video had me in tears. It's hard to tell whether these people on Yahoo answers are trolling or are just really stupid. IRC is an "Israeli Website". Jesus.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
User avatar
acevic
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm
Location: Siberia
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: WTH???

Post by fashizzlepop on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 pm
([msg=58608]see Re: WTH???[/msg])

Really stupid is my guess.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
User avatar
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: WTH???

Post by sanddbox on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:00 pm
([msg=58622]see Re: WTH???[/msg])

Vulpine wrote:Yahoo Answers...

I had an account there for a while, but got banned for giving factual answers.

But, yeah, they now always remind me of this.


Have you ever browsed the Men's Health forum? It's probably the most hilarious subforum on the entire site.
Image

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
User avatar
sanddbox
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2331
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: WTH???

Post by kujinR on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:31 pm
([msg=58697]see Re: WTH???[/msg])

Vulpine wrote:snip.. But, yeah, they now always remind me of this.

That link led me to find this video. I, literally, just fell off my chair laughing at this comment: "I'm going to start punctuating all my sentences with creepy erotic dances now".
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
"red = changed"
User avatar
kujinR
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: WTH???

Post by fashizzlepop on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:40 am
([msg=58722]see Re: WTH???[/msg])

I will never be the same.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
User avatar
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: WTH???

Post by acevic on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 am
([msg=58729]see Re: WTH???[/msg])

I can see that this "babby" Q/A is quite popular. There is even a website for this. But apart from the hilarious degree of illiteracy, I don't see what makes this so famous (I've seen worse). The answer is irrelevant and I cant make any sense from it even after translating most of it.

How is babby formed?
how is babby formed

how girl get pregnent


Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots


Let me try to decrypt this answer...

First sentence is indecipherable. Because baby can't fight back? Fairly legible sentence. They are taking the three babies back to New York to lay them to rest, my pity for the father who lost his children; I am truly sorry for your loss.

What the hell is all this???

EDIT: KujinR's link led me to this video. Before you watch this video, look at the thumbnail of it on KujinR's link (7th suggestion). It's got nothing to do with the "babby" btw.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
User avatar
acevic
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm
Location: Siberia
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: WTH???

Post by Slahd on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 pm
([msg=58840]see Re: WTH???[/msg])

acevic wrote:EDIT: KujinR's link led me to this video. Before you watch this video, look at the thumbnail of it on KujinR's link (7th suggestion). It's got nothing to do with the "babby" btw.


The babby thing was a serious wtf. I died several times laughing at it. The unrelated video was another wtf. All I got from that was 'nyoki' (to shoot up one after another).
NYOKINYOKINYOKINYOKINYOKINYOKINYOKINYOKINYOKI :lol:

S
CheckFINISHED checkFINISHED checkFINISHED
checkcheckcheck FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED
checkcheckcheckcheckcheckcheck
FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED
FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED
<Die the Death>!
<Sentence to Death>!
<Great Equalizer is The Death>!!
Slahd
Experienced User
Experienced User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 12:24 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: WTH???

Post by 655eee6 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am
([msg=59286]see Re: WTH???[/msg])

acevic wrote:I can see that this "babby" Q/A is quite popular. There is even a website for this. But apart from the hilarious degree of illiteracy, I don't see what makes this so famous (I've seen worse). The answer is irrelevant and I cant make any sense from it even after translating most of it.

How is babby formed?
how is babby formed

how girl get pregnent


Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots


Let me try to decrypt this answer...

First sentence is indecipherable. Because baby can't fight back? Fairly legible sentence. They are taking the three babies back to New York to lay them to rest, my pity for the father who lost his children; I am truly sorry for your loss.

What the hell is all this???

EDIT: KujinR's link led me to this video. Before you watch this video, look at the thumbnail of it on KujinR's link (7th suggestion). It's got nothing to do with the "babby" btw.

Babby answer to English translation:
They need to do away with insane mothers who kill their babies. Do they do it because the baby can't fight back? On the news this morning I heard about a mother in Arkansas who killed her three children. They are taking their bodies back to New York to lay them to rest. My prayers are with the father who lost his children; I am truly sorry for your loss.


Grammar has only been altered to the point where the post makes a minimal amount of sense. I hope that the poster isn't a native speaker of English for their own sake.
655eee6
New User
New User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)



Return to LULZ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron