- Hehe lol, Sandra Bullock in The Net... the Praetorian PI symbol on the bottom right of the screen.. click it and access a super top secret login.. wtf pancake? Ya because that's where I hide all my super secret login areas.
- Swordfish.. lol @ entire movie, besides how many hackers are that good looking? Besides me of course.
- I love 'Hackers' with Johnny Lee Miller and Angelina Jolie.. But The Plague and his Gibson supercomputer are pure lmao.. "Rabbit, Flu Shot, what's going on here people?"
- Die Hard 4 isn't that outlandish.. I have a bootable floppy disk that can start a fire sale too, only instead of a laptop with Linux I use a windows 3.1 at some old public library.
- The Italian Job - "The Real Napster" lol.. he invented napster, and his roommate stole his code while he was asleep..
- Remember Jurassic Park, the little girl.. "A Linux System.. I Know This!" -- And Newman from Seinfeld.. the best depiction of a sysadmin I've ever seen... that's how many desk looks too. I need his system lock.. "eh eh eh, you didn't say the magic word!"
In all seriousness though, Hollywood can't put together a hacking movie or even a hacking sequence that is even remotely realistic.. I mean how fun would that be to watch? There are no cool visual effects or explosions? Just a command prompt, lots of mountain dew, cigarettes and no-doz.. and oh shit, the suns coming up and i have to go work moments.