Page 1 of 1

Funny Typos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 pm
by Bren2010
Come on, everyone has had a typo that was funny as hell.

Here's one I still remember from typing class (backspacing wasn't allowed):
What I should have typed: "Susan vowed to rid the town a the large Canadian duck."
What I actually typed: "Susan vowed to rid the town of the large Canadian dick." :lol:

Anyone else have one they want to share?

Re: Funny Typos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 pm
by Goatboy
Bren2010 wrote:Come one, everyone has had a typo that was funny as hell.

I call intentional typo on that.
As for me, let's just say that Googling "large hadron collider" with your family in the room behind you is not a good idea...

Re: Funny Typos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm
by Bren2010
Goatboy wrote:
Bren2010 wrote:Come one, everyone has had a typo that was funny as hell.
<br>I call intentional typo on that.


What . . .? *Reads several times* Oh! That actually WAS an accident. :P

Re: Funny Typos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:50 pm
by thetan
Goatboy wrote:As for me, let's just say that Googling "large hadron collider" with your family in the room behind you is not a good idea...

LMFAO!!!

Re: Funny Typos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:54 am
by circuitboardsushi
DamegedSpy wrote:In quantum mechanics if you make an observation you destroy the quantum state. Does that mean it doesn't exist?
sanddbox wrote:...Just because charges aren't pressed, doesn't mean it's illegal.

sanddbox tried to wrote:...Just because charges aren't pressed, doesn't mean it isn't illegal.


Sorry, couldn't resist. ROFLING!
:twisted:
/me ducks for cover.

Re: Funny Typos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 am
by sanddbox
circuitboardsushi wrote:
DamegedSpy wrote:In quantum mechanics if you make an observation you destroy the quantum state. Does that mean it doesn't exist?
sanddbox wrote:...Just because charges aren't pressed, doesn't mean it's illegal.

sanddbox tried to wrote:...Just because charges aren't pressed, doesn't mean it isn't illegal.


Sorry, couldn't resist. ROFLING!
:twisted:
/me ducks for cover.


:x

Re: Funny Typos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:08 am
by DamegedSpy
D:
I hate this.
Code: Select all
[quote="sanddbox tried to write:"][/quote]

sanddbox tried to write: wrote:

I got confused and type this
Code: Select all
[quote="sanddbox tried to "][/quote]

sanddbox tried to wrote:

Can I mess with the BBCode? Please? I promise not to fuck it.
PS: That doesn't mean I will not play tricks with it xD

Re: Funny Typos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:11 am
by insomaniacal
Using "Sanddbox tried to wrote:"

when correcting Grammar results in more epic lulz. IMHO.

Re: Funny Typos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 pm
by DamegedSpy
xD Ok, the headache is over. lmao!