hacking Facebook accounts with html

Social engineering is the art of manipulating people into performing actions or divulging confidential information. While similar to a confidence trick or simple fraud, the term typically applies to trickery for information gathering or computer system access and in most cases the attacker never comes face-to-face with the victim.

Re: hacking Facebook accounts with html

Post by randomdjd on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:46 am
([msg=41714]see Re: hacking Facebook accounts with html[/msg])

iam confused.Isnt phishing bad although not illegal(iam not sure).And tagging it as educational can he get help on any junk he wants to?why aint he banned?rather helped
randomdjd
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by conscience on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:16 am
([msg=41717]see Re: hacking Facebook accounts with html[/msg])

Shouldn't this one be in the LULZ topic instead?

He reminds me of whitekid...
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by IncandescentLight on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:32 am
([msg=41718]see Re: hacking Facebook accounts with html[/msg])

Yeah you get all types nowadays. if you don't want a 'cocky' answer, read through the past HackThisZine magazines (available online for free) and one article is about how a hacker managed to upload an application which stole user's cookies. Now that is more of hacking. Anyway, the media has been downgraded to recognising a DOS attack as 'hacking'.

And yes, with enough practice you will be able to create what you want. The resources are there. Now is up to your action.
Speak softly and carry a big stick -Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.rhetoricalcatch.blogspot.com
IncandescentLight
Poster
Poster

Post by Bren2010 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 am
([msg=41722]see Re: hacking Facebook accounts with html[/msg])

@randomdjd - Phishing is clearly illegal in the U.S.A, and he made it easy to see he was trying to phish. If he stated his question different he would get the same information minus the flaming. Also, he's probably either warned, or scared off.

@conscience - I agree. :P

@IncandescentLight - Finally someone who agrees with me about DOS. :roll:
Bren2010
Poster
Poster

Post by goluhaque on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:24 am
([msg=41723]see Re: hacking Facebook accounts with html[/msg])

tyler, if you are still visit this forum and read this post, please fuck off. That's it, plain and simple, fuck-off. lol, As one of the other people who posted earlier said, "NEWS FLASH:Hotmail does save the messages in its server." Otherwise, how do you see those messages/emails as soon as you login. Now, don't tell me that you think that websites don't store their content on their servers. Also, you absolutely require a server-side language to do something like you described. And that facebook ppoup thing you are telling us about, it can easily be done using JQuery Coda bubble. Also, you need to copy facebook's CSS(which incidentally and stupidly[sarcasm], is stored on their servers) as it makes your work easier. Really man, I don't know how to criticise you/abuse you. I really have run out of words.

Added to that, you are asking for code. Realy, mods, methinks you should ban him.
(23:45:03) hauk: I guess you are over the best part of your life when 4-year-olds say "Are you an evil man?"
(23:46:19) hauk: and "Ima punch you in the pecker"
goluhaque
Poster
Poster

Post by 0xBEEF1337 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 pm
([msg=41836]see Re: hacking Facebook accounts with html[/msg])

Delete.
0xBEEF1337
Experienced User
Experienced User

Previous

Return to Social Engineering