Okay this seems to be the common method of hiding (x) as well as other things. Are there any exploits to a security token?
There are serverside rules to check:
* that only 4 techs are dicovered at the same time
* that you have enough resources to pay new Buildings, Soldiers, Discoveries, Armorystuff, Armymovement, Marketplace, Account Upgrade thinks and so on..
* that, if You want to equip a Soldier, the Unit_ID is from your Account and the Item_ID too.
* that only units with enoght XP can get an Level up and you can assign only so much Level-up-points (barracks_points) as the Unit has.
* there is a rule which checks, that you can not give one soldiers more than one weapon
* and many many more..
But there are no serverside rules to check:
* how many Buildings are build at the same time (build_action)
* are the requirements meet to update Buildings (build_action)
* is the Building you want to update at its max Level eg:[200/200] (build_action)
* is the Unit you want equip from type Soldier (barracks_equip)
* are the requirements meet to research new Technologies (research_action)
* is the Technology you want to discover at its max Level eg:[200/200] (research_action)
* are the requirements meet to buy an Item (blacksmith_action)