MSMQ compilation error

MSMQ compilation error

Post by WallShadow on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:17 am
([msg=76129]see MSMQ compilation error[/msg])

simple code:

( Windows, CodeBlocks, MinGW )

Code: Select all
#include "windows.h"
#include "tchar.h"
#include "mq.h"

int main()
{

return 0;

}

And it fails to compile:

Code: Select all
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|385|error: 'MQPROPVARIANT' does not name a type|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|392|error: 'MQPROPVARIANT' does not name a type|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|399|error: 'MQPROPVARIANT' does not name a type|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|405|error: 'MQPROPVARIANT' does not name a type|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|410|error: 'MQPROPVARIANT' does not name a type|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|417|error: 'MQPROPVARIANT' does not name a type|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|447|error: expected ';' at end of member declaration|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|475|error: 'ITransaction' was not declared in this scope|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|475|error: expected primary-expression before ')' token|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|520|error: 'ITransaction' has not been declared|
c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\include\mq.h|527|error: 'ITransaction' has not been declared|
||=== Build finished: 11 errors, 0 warnings ===|

I've been googling everything i can, but seems like no ones ever had this error before. I edit around mq.h and cut down the errors to only ITransaction, but then i can't find that declaration, so i have no idea what to include to fix ITransaction.

All of microsoft's examples with mq.h only require the windows.h, mq.h, and tchar.h includes (ex: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... 85%29.aspx) so i have no idea what's wrong. might be just a problem specifically with MinGW.

I've tried everything i can, but i can't solve this. I drastically need the mq.h code to work for a seperate project. Any help is greatly appreciated.

- WallShadow <3
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: MSMQ compilation error

Post by hellow533 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:14 pm
([msg=76131]see Re: MSMQ compilation error[/msg])

It looks like it's on the library's side, check to make sure the location it's compiling to is functioning.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to C and C++